We offer classes for private parties of adults or children. The classes are approximately two hours long. We supply the facility, instructor, and supplies to complete your project. We suggest booking your party well in advance to make sure your date and preferred project instructor are available.
There’s always a good reason to have a fun party – whether it’s a birthday party, company party, team building event, bridesmaid party, Girl’s Night Out, or Mother’s Morning Out. Art & Soul offers a great party experience in a fun, relaxed environment.
- $35-50 per person (depending on project)
- Minimum 6 people for a weekday/night class (Monday-Thursday); 10 people for a weekend class (Friday, Saturday, Sunday).
- Bring your own food, beverages. Alcoholic beverages are fine. We have wine glasses, but no other beverage glasses, plates, or napkins are provided.
- We require a $100 deposit to reserve the date for your party.
Looking for unique birthday party ideas? Check out the Kid-Friendly Classes we offer. Any of our Kid-Friendly Projects can be turned into a birthday party experience. We provide the project supplies, you supply the cake and gifts. One of our local artists will take the party guests through the steps to create their take home masterpieces. We will make sure someone is available to help with your party set up and clean up. Our goal is to make it as stress-free as possible so you can enjoy the party too!
- Pre-printed party invitations and envelopes are included if party is booked at least 30 days in advance.
- $300 (minimum) for 10 crafters. Each additional crafter is $25 (minimum). (Costs are determined by the project you choose.)
- Choose from any of our Kid-Friendly Projects.
- Projects last approximately 1.5 hours, leaving you time for cake and gifts. If you bring food or beverages, please bring your own plates, cups, and napkins as we do not furnish them.
- Only non-alcoholic beverages at children’s parties please.
- You can arrive 30 minutes in advance to set up. You can hang around for up to 30 minutes after to gather all of your party goodies. Additional time can be purchased at $50/half hour if you’d like to have a longer party.
- We require a deposit of $125 to reserve the date for your party.