We offer classes for private parties of adults or children. The classes are approximately two hours long. We supply the facility, instructor, and supplies to complete your project. We suggest booking your party well in advance to make sure your date and preferred project instructor are available.
There’s always a good reason to have a fun party – whether it’s a birthday party, company party, team building event, bridesmaid party, Girl’s Night Out, or Mother’s Morning Out. Art & Soul offers a great party experience in a fun, relaxed environment.
- $35 and up per person (depending on project)
- Minimum 6 people for a weekday/night class (Monday-Thursday); 10 people for a weekend class (Friday, Saturday, Sunday).
- Bring your own food and/or beverages (alcoholic beverages are fine). We have wine glasses you can use, but do not provide other beverage glasses, plates, or napkins.
- We require a $100 deposit to reserve the date for your party and prepayment for all guests no later than 2 days prior to class date. We can create a private event on our website where your guests can register and pay if you like.
Looking for unique birthday party ideas? We offer lots of great Kid-Friendly Classes. Any of our Kid-Friendly Projects can be turned into a birthday party experience. We provide the project supplies, you supply the cake and gifts. One of our local instructors will take the party guests through the steps to create their take home masterpieces. Our goal is to make it as stress-free as possible so you can enjoy the party too!
- $300 (minimum) for 10 crafters. Each additional crafter is $25 (minimum). (Costs are determined by the project you choose.)
- Choose from any of our Kid-Friendly Projects.
- Projects last approximately 1.5 hours, leaving you time for cake and gifts. If you bring food or beverages, please bring your own plates, cups, and napkins as we do not furnish them.
- Only non-alcoholic beverages at children’s parties please.
- You can arrive 30 minutes in advance to set up. You can hang around for up to 30 minutes after to gather all of your party goodies. Additional time can be purchased at $50/half hour if you’d like to have a longer party.
- We require a deposit of $125 to reserve the date for your party with final payment being due on party date.